Welcome to Cards by Amy K.

I am SO GLAD you stopped by to check out my blog!!! Here I will be posting my current projects for you to see. PLEASE feel free to leave me a comment. I would LOVE to hear what you think about what I'm working on. I have been a scrapbooker/paper crafter since I first caught wind of this wonderful hobby in 2006. I am lucky enough to get to spend my days doing something I love so much and which brings so much joy into my life. I first started scrapbooking as a way to pass the time as I found myself at home alone all day suddenly, now I can't imagine life without it. Too bad I don't get paid for it, then I really would have it all!!!







Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Derek and Mel's anniversary card

I just made this little card mainly out of a few die cut images from the cricut.  I wanted to make sure that I honored these two on their first anniversary.  For those of you who don't know, Derek is my Brother.  I love him dearly as he is my only sibling.  I also love his wife Mel and their little boy Dylan and soon to be little girl Penelope.   I just wanted to make sure they knew Brian and I had love them and were thinking of  them on this first anniversary.  The die cut of the birds in the nest is from the SweetHearts cart and the label is from the new Sugar and spice lite cartridge from circut and the sentiment stamp is form autumn leaves.  I added some antique linen distress ink to the edges of the paper and then finished it off with the little green trim from Making memories. I hope they enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it for them.  These are two very special people in my life and I hope they know it. Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to leave a comment. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment