Welcome to Cards by Amy K.

I am SO GLAD you stopped by to check out my blog!!! Here I will be posting my current projects for you to see. PLEASE feel free to leave me a comment. I would LOVE to hear what you think about what I'm working on. I have been a scrapbooker/paper crafter since I first caught wind of this wonderful hobby in 2006. I am lucky enough to get to spend my days doing something I love so much and which brings so much joy into my life. I first started scrapbooking as a way to pass the time as I found myself at home alone all day suddenly, now I can't imagine life without it. Too bad I don't get paid for it, then I really would have it all!!!







Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fathers day cards


Here are this years father's day cards.  The card at the top is Frank's, he is Brian's step father. The first one on the second row is Dale's, Brian's father and the last one belongs to Donnie, my dad.  For the first one I used Graphic 45's a proper gentleman paper and a piece of a page from a hymnal that my church let me have.  So nice of them.  I used a few distress inks on that page and then sprayed a little water over it to make the water spots.  The second card is made from the Bissette paper line from s.e.i.  I used an Inkadinkadoo stamp and Zing embossing powder from American Crafts in brown. The last card used some black mirrored kind of paper from unknown source and the patterned paper is from DCWV, from the glittered stack.  The stone pieces are from ek success and the rub ons are from the paper studio.  I hope that the guys all enjoyed their cards.  I have always found making cards for men to be a greater challenge than any other type that I make.  Thanks for taking a look and stopping by my blog.  Enjoy, 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy!
    I LOVE All OF YOUR CARDS! You do such an awesome job, you are so talented. Did Brittany tell you I have a Cricut Expression now? Maybe I can get some great idea from your blog. Talk to you soon!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete