Welcome to Cards by Amy K.

I am SO GLAD you stopped by to check out my blog!!! Here I will be posting my current projects for you to see. PLEASE feel free to leave me a comment. I would LOVE to hear what you think about what I'm working on. I have been a scrapbooker/paper crafter since I first caught wind of this wonderful hobby in 2006. I am lucky enough to get to spend my days doing something I love so much and which brings so much joy into my life. I first started scrapbooking as a way to pass the time as I found myself at home alone all day suddenly, now I can't imagine life without it. Too bad I don't get paid for it, then I really would have it all!!!







Monday, August 30, 2010

Birthday card for Chris 2010

This card was made for Brian's cousin, Chris.  I don't get to make very many masculine cards so I am a little out of practice.  I wanted this one to look grunged up and tough.  I got the effect by using my Tim Holtz distress inks by Ranger and I used stamps that were by Tim Holtz as well.  I used a bit of chalk ink by Clear snap to stamp and embossing is done with versa mark ink and embossing powders by Stampendous in pearlustere sapphire.  the ribbon is from an unknown source and the pin is another Tim Holtz product. It was done on water color paper using a technique with water to blend the inks on the background. I hope you enjoy! tfsb, hugs amy k

No comments:

Post a Comment