Welcome to Cards by Amy K.

I am SO GLAD you stopped by to check out my blog!!! Here I will be posting my current projects for you to see. PLEASE feel free to leave me a comment. I would LOVE to hear what you think about what I'm working on. I have been a scrapbooker/paper crafter since I first caught wind of this wonderful hobby in 2006. I am lucky enough to get to spend my days doing something I love so much and which brings so much joy into my life. I first started scrapbooking as a way to pass the time as I found myself at home alone all day suddenly, now I can't imagine life without it. Too bad I don't get paid for it, then I really would have it all!!!







Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lady bug birthday card

My Mom had me to make this card for her to give to one of her good friends at work for her birthday.  The lady loves lady bugs so I wanted to incorperate that into the design of the card.  I used the Paisley cartidge for the cricut for the lady bug cut.  The paper is from the Twitterpated line from imaginisce, stamps are from inkadinkado "Thoughs for the day" set, Ink is stays on in Jet black and distress ink in tumbled glass, I used my prisma color pencils to color in the flower.  Love this sweet little card and hope you do too.

1 comment:

  1. I do love this card. I'm sure your mom's friend will love it to. Love everything about your work.

    ReplyDelete