Welcome to Cards by Amy K.

I am SO GLAD you stopped by to check out my blog!!! Here I will be posting my current projects for you to see. PLEASE feel free to leave me a comment. I would LOVE to hear what you think about what I'm working on. I have been a scrapbooker/paper crafter since I first caught wind of this wonderful hobby in 2006. I am lucky enough to get to spend my days doing something I love so much and which brings so much joy into my life. I first started scrapbooking as a way to pass the time as I found myself at home alone all day suddenly, now I can't imagine life without it. Too bad I don't get paid for it, then I really would have it all!!!







Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Graduation card

My husband had a cousin that graduated from High School this year and I wanted to make her a card to show our support.  I made this card using her school colors.  This card is different from what I usually make in that it uses alot of dimensional stickers for the focal point.  I got lucky and found these embellies in just the right colors for her school tho and felt that I just had to use them on her card.  I hope you enjoy it.
     The card stock is from Bazzill and all stickers are from Jolees, I down loaded the library card off line, I used stamps by CTMH and basic grey and the label is a cut from the cricut.
     That's my card, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Amy, I wish I was graduating so I could get this card...lol You did a fab job. You do so good with your Cricut.

    ReplyDelete